Welcome to the website of Harold Prins. I'm a Joomla Expert. Everything you want with Joomla is possible, but sometimes you can't find the solution... If you hire me I can make it possible for you.
Is it possible to get support outside the forum?
This plugin allows you to log into Joomla and also automatically be logged into MediaWiki (Single Sign-on).
Don't forget to install and configure the MediaWiki extension
Tested on Joomla versions 2.5.8, MediaWiki 1.20 and PHP 5.3.2
Works with all user extensions.
Joomla 1.5 and 2.5 Plugin and MediaWiki extension
You can download the installation guide in the downloadsection of this site.
Profiler is a component for Joomla! 2.5 and Joomla! 3.1. Profiler is an advanced Membership System. You can use this component for online member management with different administrators. Your website changes so directly in a community for your members.
- Suitable for member administration
- Easy installation
- Use Joomla! Update Management
- Organize your fields in different categories
- Make your own userfields
- Extensive user group management suitable for nested groups (divisions)
- Possibility to add non Joomla users
- Import and synchronize with csv
Extended ACL (Access Control)
- User Profiles with different userfields
- Access Control for profiles, fieldgroups and fields
- Frontend user management (with acl)
- Use Joomla! plugin system
- Use Joomla ACL
- Use Joomla Bootstrap (frontend and backend)
- According Joomla! Standards (Joomla! Framework and MVC model)
- Support only MySQL
- Suitable for template override (with the possibility to insert module positions)
- Install Profiler Fields as independent component (com_pffields) - similar to the categories
- Install System Plugin and disable default component (frontend and backend)
Joomla! 2.5 or 3.1, PHP 5.3 and MySQL 5.1
You can read the documentation on the wiki (haroldprins.nl/wiki).